Travel Guide to Washington, DC
by Alice L. Powers, Susan Burke
Washington D.C. Flashmaps
Book Description: Rising majestically over the city skyline
- the Washington Monument, the Lincoln and Jefferson memorials, the White
House and the Capitol - are awe inspiring. Whether you are watching Congressional
staff rush around Capitol Hill or you are strolling on the Mall as moonlight
washes over the monuments - Washington D.C will leave you inspired! Before
leaving on your journey to Washington D.C, be sure to pack your Fodor's
guide to ensure you don't miss a thing!
The San Francisco Chronicle sums it up best: "Fodor's Gold Guides are
saturated with information."
- New two-color interiors make it easier to find the information you
- Fodor's Choice ratings tell what not to miss.
- Hotel and restaurant reviews cover all budgets.
- New Â¢ sign category flags the best budget options.
- Multi-day itineraries help readers build the right trip for them.
- Smart Travel Tips, a complete chapter packed with contacts and great
Paperback from Fodor's
Around Washington, Dc With Kids: 68 Great Things to Do Together
DC : A Newcomer's Guide to Living in the Washington, DC Area
by Kathryn McKay
by Kay Killingstad
Animals, Washington, D.C
by John Woo (Editor)
D.C., with Kids,-2003
by Linda S. Perlis, Sandra C. Burt
D. C (Photographic Tour)
Beyond the Beltway: Side Roads Surrounding Washington, D.C.
by Carol M. Highsmith, Ted Landphair
by Bill Rau
Out of Print - Try Used
ADC Atlas, Greater Washington, DC
Spiral-bound: ; Dimensions (in inches): 0.82 x 12.51
Publisher: Adc the Map People; ; 5th edition (February
Out of Print